Saturday, April 2, 2011

...

1985 FRONT 242 - FUNKHADAFI
We who are oppressed love those who fight against oppression
and the oppressors
­...
Brothers and sisters, it is with great honor and privilege
that I present to you the leader of the El Fatah revolution­...
From Libya, our brother Muhammar El Kahdafi.



so here we go again - - another invented problem, another country attacked, someone's wives, daughters, sons killed so certain people can get richer. we've seen it all before and there is no end in sight. the good thing is that what goes around comes around.
on the day my son was born, when he started screaming, I realized that it's payback time - whatever shit I did as a kid is coming back to me.
same goes for nations, countries, etc, eventually the chickens will come home to roost.