Sunday, July 18, 2010

LA show + NYC + back home

So I'm finally back home with my family, which feels great; but then there is jetlag, waking up at 4am and taking walks around the neighborhood, which sucks ... actually not that much, cause at that time it's nice and cool and there are no people around.

My LA show was great, Seth and Elisa of the CARMICHAEL GALLERY were amazing, real pros, they took care of everything the right way. Thanks guys.
It was the first time that I felt that life in LA could make sense. That thanks to my best friend who came from NYC to join me for the show and hang out (500miles in 3 days is no joke) and Estevan Oriol who took us around and showed us the real LA.








SETH CARMICHAEL, VLADIMIR MILIVOJEVICH, ESTEVAN ORIOL and ROBERT YAGER at the opening.

Estevan Oriol gave us a tour of some gang neighborhoods in East LA, and took us for the best of the best Mexican food there. He also took us around downtown, which has some filthy and drug infested areas ... St Julian Street was how you imagine HELL, with hundreds of people roaming around in random patterns, trying to score a hit; mixture of dirt, despair, and evil.


SRBIJA!